Sunday, June 28, 2015

Astrological lesson : By Prof AV Sundram ji Hyderabad

 Astrology made easy by Prof Av Sundaram ji. 

 This one for any Astro- beginner.From a Students Notebook.


"In words of my respected TEACHER:


""I cant teach anyone how to become an ASTROLOGER, i can only encourage you to become an Astrologer in your OWN way. That is the Right way.""
=Horoscope shows Character, Opportunites and Destiny.
*Character - is indicated by
Sun=Individuality. Moon-Personality, Lag-Temperment.
*Opportunites- Plantes in Houses and Aspects recd.
*Destiny..will depend on the FATE. and Fate is like a wind blowing a leaf into New & Unknown Channels..Dasas/Transits.
Dharma- Lag/ Moon.(Self)
Artha- JUP/ Mer.
Kama- Mars/Ven.
Moksha- Sun/Sat.
=First house -SELF. Seventh house...OTHERS.
Fourth house..Inner AIM...Tenth house..Outer AIM.
= SELF( Mars) is pulled by SPIRIT( Jup) and MATTER( Ven)
= SELF( Mesha) is between Spiritual( Meena) and Material( Rishabha)
1 house.. WHO IS HE/SHE.?
...7..WHOM DOES HE NEED.?
4.Where does He/She begi?
.10.Where he/she going?
=Mesha...I AM..Will power.
=Ris.........I HAVE...Understanding.
=Mith.......I THINK...Power.
=Kata.......I FEEL...Love.
=Simh......I WILL....Jugement.
=Kany......I ANALYSE..Order,
=Tula.......I BALANCE...Elimination.
= Vric.......I DESIRE.....Life.
= Dhnu....I SEE.......Strength.
= Makr.....I USE......Zeal.
= Kumb....I KNOW..Imagination.
=iMeen....I BELIEVE...Faith.
The same can be applied from LAGNA also.


Not only for beginers, elders may also revise. Diarise it Revise it Experience it....................... ( Bhola Nath Shukla)

No comments:

Post a Comment