Sunday, September 13, 2015

This one for those interested in NUMBERS. : Prof AV Sundram ji

This one for those interested in NUMBERS.
First let me thank once again all those kind Birthday
wishes to me by you friends.
Reading and listening a lot gives me more Confusion in the SUBJECT, this one adds to it.
One of my Astro friend told me..
'All planets play a role in ones life but ONE planet becomes very important. Find it as follows.
Take your Birth date. ex..10-09-1939.
A: Take the date make it single digit, 10....1+0=1
B.take birth date..10-09-1939...1+0+0+9+1+9+3+9= 5
C.Add A and B....1+5= 6
D.Multiply C by 2.....6x2= 12=1+2= 3.(always multiply by 2)
3 is your KEY PLANET.
1 ......SUN
2........MOON.
3........JUP.
4.........RAHU/MOON
5.........MER.
6. .......VEN.
7.........KET/ SUN
8.........SAT.
9..........MARS.
Here 3 is JUP.
= i lost my 2 elder brother early in life.
= i am in teaching Profession.like to teach others.
= connected with Sastras /Brahmins
= more a planing than action.
= self centered etc.
you can check with Karaka pl. you may also check with house position of the PLANET.

No comments:

Post a Comment